Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time to See the Kiddos....Again:)

After we got home from Missouri (you'll see below) I packed my suitcase and headed to Oregon! Jeff had a trip planned to Colorado so I was able to sneak a trip to see all the kids and kiddos. One of my favorite hobbies! Jill and Nolan are computer people. Can you tell? They added to their family of two cats a dog named Josie. Josie is loving her new home and is learning how to be a "Nelson"! We all got together at Jill and Nolan's one night for dinner. I love to cook for my kids! Cami began taking more steps while I was there!








Don't you just love this one of Uncle Mike reading to Micah and Cami??? Look at Micah's hands:) I think this was the second time that book was read to him since he arrived.

No comments: