Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow in March in Maryland!


Sunday, March 1st, it began to snow just as we were driving Tim back to the yard after his Sunday liberty. We had picked him up for church that morning then came home for a relaxing afternoon. Tim did his laundry and I cooked Sweet'nSour chicken for an early dinner. I love it when Tim is home....the house just doesn't seem so quiet :) He plays his guitar, takes photos, talks about the week he just had, and hangs out. It's great for us. I think Tim likes it, too. As you'll see below I love to cook for my kids. Anyway...back to the snow! By Monday morning when we woke up there was a blanket of white outside. School was closed and even USNA! A rare thing! Jeff stayed home and worked all day on the phone and computer. We did make it out in the afternoon to shovel a path to the street and get the 8 inches off our cars. The sun is bright and the sky is blue today but it's still cold! It will be a high of 29 after it got down to about 10 last night. It's still supposed to be cold again tonight!

No comments: