Thursday, May 27, 2010

Having a Ball!

After a hot wonderful time watching the Blue Angels with all our family today we went to the Graduation Ball. It was Great Grandma Steiner's birthday so we celebrated in style! Almost everyone got out on the dance floor! These are the pictures that Jill took which gives you a good view of the event. We are so honored that Jeff's folks, his sister, Lisa and her husband Allan and daughter, Liesl along with my brother, Marc and his wife Michele came to share this special time. I'll have to wait for Jeff's photos to show more of everyone but for now, here is a sneak peak. Enjoy!




















2 comments:

The Tree House said...

Wow! Looks like you all are having the time of your lives. I don't know how you find time to post, but I sure am enjoying feeling like I am there. All my love, Vicki

rosepua said...

Totally LOVED the photos of happy people! Awesome. :)