Jill and Nolan came the week before since tickets were much cheaper that way! It was great to have them for a whole week and coming early meant they got to see Tim. He came home for the weekend so they were able so spend some quality time together....video games!....before he flew to Oregon for Thanksgiving! Jill and Nolan were just happy to sleep....and rest....and nap....it was great for them! Jill and I had lots of girl time, too. It was fun to share our Maryland home with them. Our Thanksgiving dinner could have fed an army...or navy! It was a fun day. The next day they flew home and, as usual, it was so quiet once again.
Sunshine and squishy rozy cheeks!
14 years ago
1 comment:
Wow; I decide to check blogs, and I open a MAJOR treat of all your posts, just done today! How awesome. Thank you! I've had fun reading Tim's, and seeing his great photos. Really helpful to hear about the life of what is unfamiliar to me. Great seeing a photo of Luke P. Take care & Love, MA
Post a Comment