Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On my way to Visalia, California tomorrow 7/24/08

Tomorrow morning I leave for Visalia to spend two weeks with my Dad. He has been in a nursing facility after spending a week or so in the hospital. When Jeff and I were there in June he was not doing well and after we left he was admitted to the hospital with a lot of fluid on his heart. He was a very sick and weak man. But, we are happy to say that he's been getting much stronger in the last week especially with hopes of maybe going home while I am there. My sister, Nancy, and brother, Tom, live there and take care of him. I'm anxious to go spend time and help. Nancy just became a new grandma on Monday morning early when Leah Hope Hansen was born a month early at 5 lbs. 2 oz. She is tiny but is making great progress I hear! I'll be able to see her! So it will be awhile before I can update the blog again. I'll have lots of new baby pictures to post! 

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

THANKS for blogging all those and the pictures...it is fun to keep up on all your travelling lately! What fun that you are able to go along with Dad to visit different sights, and hey a great time to just relax and do some reading! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip to Cali...you may even be there already!

rosepua said...

Hi. So VERY glad that you post pics and talk so often. You inspire me! Perhaps I need to consider more than one post a month, huh? :) Love you, MA