Sunshine and squishy rozy cheeks!
14 years ago
Jeff and Jan in Annapolis, MD. It seems appropriate that we've become bird watchers since our own nest is now empty. Most of the rest of the gang - three older kids and all of the grandchildren - are in Oregon, while Tim is on his journey in Naval Aviation.
3 comments:
YEAH!!!!! I LOVE the way my bag looks! I should let you keep it for all the hard work! WOW! I can't wait to see it! (This is a comment for all your posts). And the flowers are beautiful! I want to find a rose bush that looks like that! maybe to plant in our backyard when we are working on the landscaping! After our grass grows that is! THanks for all the fun updates!
This is such a cute thing (tile? plaque? stepping stone?)!
Hi Jan. How absolutely FUN to view your photos and progression of your creative juices in action! That's wonderful! Love you a bunch, MA
Post a Comment